Skip to main content

10 years ago...

...I had just arrived in Flagstaff Arizona, off the overnight bus from Las Vegas, the morning of September 11th 2001, which I will remember forever. Its hard to believe it was that long ago.

I was 19 and travelling around the states with a friend from home after spending the summer working at a camp in New York state. While we were checking in to our motel we saw the fire coming out of the first tower on the news. No one was sure what happened and we spent the rest of the day just watching the news in disbelief. We watched as the second tower was hit then they both fell before being able to find a phone and email access so we could speak to our family.

Remembering all of those who suffered and who lost family, friends and loved ones on that day 10 years ago.

Comments

  1. I was just starting college and will also never forget that horrible day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thanks for leaving a comment!