Skip to main content

Recaps Complete: Any questions?

It only took 30 posts for my wedding recaps & 15 posts for the honeymoon!



I cant believe they took me so long but 2010 was a busy year, I'm just glad I managed to get them finished before our first anniversary! I have listed all of the recaps together on a page in my sidebar so its easy for everyone to find or in case you missed anything. Ive made a separate page with all of my DIY posts as well. I'm thinking of getting all of my recap posts made into two books so I can have a record of it all.


I still have a few more posts to do to finish off everything wedding related {that wasn't a recap} including changing my name; our album; the photographs & our gifts. However, I was wondering if there is anything else you would like to know that I haven't covered?

If you have any questions about anything to do with the wedding or the honeymoon, leave me a comment on this post and I will try to answer it.

Comments

  1. I think you've done a great job covering everything, Gaynor, and turning them into a book is a great idea! :) I still have more recaps from my wedding, but I'm also having fun writing about my adventures as a newlywed. I hope you'll keep blogging, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a TOTALLY EPIC honeymoon (& recap), I have to say. You've done such a great job! Pretty sure you've covered it all. Brilliant idea to turn the posts into books for keepsakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your picture just made me say 'awwwww' out loud. :)

    I think you've done a brilliant job, and I think you should DEFINITELY do a book, you have gone to so much effort writing these posts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thanks for leaving a comment!