Skip to main content

j'adore

I thought about buying a new perfume for the wedding but the more I thought about it I didn't really see the point. I already have all of my favourite perfumes, which are currently Romance, Chance, Euphoria & j'adore, among others, so I decided to use one of those. {Graham used to always bring me back perfume when he went away on detachment with the Air Force, which I why I have loads and never seem to run out!}


(image from here)

I chose j'adore by Dior as its classic, feminine, fruity & floral and I have the eau de parfum, which lasts a lot longer than eau de toilette. I think I did actually buy this one myself, when we were in New York one year. However, although I didn't buy the perfume for the wedding, I did buy the perfumed body lotion to wear along with it so that the smell would last longer.

(image from here)
I searched for the lotion in boots as I had lots of advantage card points to spend but couldn't find it so had to get it in Debenhams instead. {Instead I used my points to buy benefit mascara & foundation faker to take on honeymoon.} When I went to get the lotion, the assistant gave me a tester of the actual perfume as well which was fab as I could then put that into my clutch bag {which will be revealed in my next post}.

Comments

  1. I love perfumed body lotions. I think they do make the scent last longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ended up wearing the perfume I wear everyday - because I forgot the one I bought for the wedding! But Mr B said he's glad I smelled like me. So I think you're making the right choice sticking to an old fav!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree you made the right choice by going with something you already knew you loved! Can’t go wrong with that! I’m planning to wear a scented sweet pea cream for my wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this scent and body lotion is a good idea to make the scent last longer *adding it to list*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thanks for leaving a comment!