Skip to main content

Recent Etsy purchases

I have been making many purchases on Etsy recently; most of which I cant share just now as they are gifts for our bridesmaids, best man & ushers.

However I have bought a couple of things for myself; a hair clip and a pair of earrings to wear either at the rehearsal or the day after the wedding {since I already have my tiara & diamonds to wear at the wedding}.


Simona Hair Clip
(Image from here)

The hair clip came from Etsy seller Lulu Splendor and its gorgeous; quite small and delicate. It has a crocodile clip on the back so it will be easy to put in my hair. {I was originally going to get these for my bridesmaids but she wasn't going to be able to make them in time; since it is quite small I'm glad I went for the other hair combs that I found in accessorize instead.} She also has some other gorgeous jewellery in her store and the clip didnt take too long to come all the way from Oz.

Filigree & Pearl Earrings
(Image from here)

The earrings were from Etsy seller K Garner Designs, who also made the jewellery for my bridesmaids {they are also lovely and looked great with their dresses when Ashleigh tried it on}. I really like them as they are also quite small but a little bit different from just plain pearls.

I think with only 8 days to go, its now time to stop shopping on Etsy!

Comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thanks for leaving a comment!