Skip to main content

94 days to go!

Its only 94 days until the wedding today!


(Image from the knot)

Since I missed the 100 day mark {which was on Christmas eve}, I thought I should try to resume normal posting with an update on how soon the wedding is. I cant believe we are now down to double figures!

Hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and I wish you all a Happy New Year for tomorrow. Its not long until I can say that I'm getting married this year!

ps. I know I said here that normal posting would resume soon but we have been very busy up to and over Christmas and I also haven't been feeling myself at all. I'm slowly getting better and will have lots to post about in the next few weeks when I can also hopefully get back to commenting on all of my favourite blogs!

Comments

  1. A few more days and it'll be 3 months to your wedding!! Not long now... hope you had a great Christmas and New Year and am feeling much better!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thanks for leaving a comment!