Skip to main content

5 months to go!

Now we have only 5 months to go, and with holidays & Christmas just around the corner, its going to be January before we know it!

October was probably our most productive month for a while, with lots going on and the last of our main suppliers booked. As well as our week in the Cotswolds and my nephews christening, I got to my goal weight at WW. We booked the florist, the cake and the chair covers at our venue's wedding fair. I made an invite mock-up, ordered all the supplies for the invitations and started making them while we were away. We also started thinking about the hymns for our ceremony. Both myself and the bridesmaids got measured for our dresses and I bought a dress for our flowergirl!

Next month, we are definitely going to order Grahams kilt and the wedding rings, as well as hopefully getting most of the invites made before we go to Florida. Which also means we need to decide on where our gift list will be so we can include it! I'm meeting the florist next week to discuss what type & colour of flowers I want and I will be also be shopping for bridesmaids dresses for my bridesmaid Helen's wedding next August. We still haven't received the G & G letters I ordered a month ago but today i got a 'sorry, you were out' from the postman so I'm assuming it will be them. We also need to get some wedding insurance sorted out before its too late.

ps. Less than 4 weeks till Florida!

Comments