Skip to main content

6 months to go!

Yikes only 6 months to go! I bet its going to fly by!

In the last month I booked the make-up company, ordered samples of backing cards for the invites, spoke briefly to the hairdressers about when we can book & when I will have my hair trial and ordered our G & G wooden letters! I also got my engagement ring re-sized and I picked it up this afternoon.

Apart from that its been a really exciting time with the late arrival of my gorgeous nephew Enzo. Not to mention reaching a couple of milestones, our 1 year engaged anniversary and 100 posts!

So next month is definitely the invite mock-ups, getting me then the bridesmaids measured for our dresses, spending a week in the Cotswolds with my family {only 2 weeks to go}, a wedding fair at our venue where we hope to sort the cake, flowers and chair covers, then little Enzo's christening. Sounds like we are going to be super busy! I would also like to get our wedding rings ordered and start thinking about the hymns and readings for our ceremony.

ps. Only 8 weeks till Florida!

Comments

  1. happy engagement anniversary and 100th post! where in florida will you be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, we are spending 5 nights in Venice, then the next 8 in Kissimmee!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thanks for leaving a comment!