Skip to main content

Veil shots

I often stalk our photographers blog as I like to see any other weddings and its good to get an idea of the type of shots they do.

I really like the one below that I found today and since I'm also going to have a full length veil {only 1 layer though, not 2}, I hope we can get a shot like this:

(Image from here)

Here are another couple of veil images from their blog {& one of more cool letters which we definitely need}:

(Image from here)

(Image from here)

(Image from here)

Comments

  1. Anonymous21/8/09 09:28

    That's really pretty: I especially like the one on the bench. Not sure what type of veil I'm going for. I thought that I would go for cathedral length (I have a long aisle to walk down!) but i think it might cover up all the detail on the back of my dress and train...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved my veil, so very happy you will be having a long one too (and of course looking forward to the photos!) Some of my favourite photos have my veil in them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved my veil so very much, so very glad you are having a lovely long veil too! And those photos you have picked out are stunning...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thanks for leaving a comment!