Skip to main content

To travel in style...

We knew from the beginning that we would prefer to have some old classic cars to get us and our bridal party to the church and reception in style!

We chose Ecosse Classic Cars as we had spoken to the owner at a couple of wedding fairs and had only heard good things about them. They are also based near Edinburgh and therefore close enough should anything go wrong on the day and have a large selection of cars to chose from.

Graham had his heart set on an old Jaguar we had seen at a wedding fair although I had always imagined arriving in a Rolls Royce so we went to have a look at the cars on the 15th March with my parents. After looking at all the different cars and trying them all out for size, we eventually decided on the following:

A white Rolls Royce Silver Cloud to take my dad and I to the church and then take both sets of parents from the church to the reception.

Rolls Royce Silver Cloud
(Image from Ecosse Classic Cars Website)

A black & white Jaguar Mk IV to take Graham and his best man to the church and then take Graham and I to the reception.

Jaguar Mk IV
(Image from Ecosse Classic Cars Website)

A black & white Daimler Limo to take my mum and the bridesmaids to the church and then take the best man and the bridesmaids to the reception.

Daimler Limo
(Image from Ecosse Classic Cars Website)

So we paid a 30% deposit to secure the cars for our date and we pay the rest 6 weeks before the wedding. I think the cars will be fantastic and make for a great entrance and some great photographs. I also love how I get to travel in 2 fabulous cars!

Comments