Skip to main content

I love Etsy!

I have recently discovered the delights of Etsy and the hundreds of wonderful handmade items in the shops. I have already managed to find and purchase a couple of items with a good few more listed in my favourites to go back to at a later date.

I found some customised return address labels from Etsy seller lettercdesign to use on the rest of the save the dates we are posting - they are fab as they have the same font that we used on the save the dates as well as a dandelion in the centre which is similar (or at least the same sort of thing) as the single flower stamp we used on the save the dates and their envelopes!

Dandelion - Return Address Labels
(Image from lettercdesign)

I also found some other stickers to use on new baby gifts, cards or even envelopes. I wont share a pic here in case all the mums & dads to be that I plan to use them for are reading this!

Comments