Skip to main content

Espa

Since my facial at the Norton House Spa with mum in April, I decided to start a new skincare regime leading up to the wedding (and hopefully from then on if I feel it works). My skin has never been great and has been quite dry lately, so I thought this would be a good time to start taking care of it properly!

I loved the Espa products the spa used, they smelt gorgeous and felt great, so I bought an introductory pack to try them out at home. Now that's its almost finished, I took the plunge and purchased* the cleanser, toner and moisturiser. My plan is to keep having regular facials leading up to the wedding (if the budget permits) and since the Norton House spa is fairly close and a reasonable price, it makes sense to continue using the same products at home.

L-R: Hydrating Cleansing Milk; Floral Spafresh; 24 Hour Moisturising Complex
(Images from here)

*Although when I say I purchased them, what I actually mean is that Graham bought me the moisturiser for an anniversary gift last week & then also very kindly bought me the other two items when we were at Norton House on Sunday!

Comments