Skip to main content

How it all began…

Graham & I have now been together for almost 6 years. We got together on 17th June 2003 (which is also Graham’s birthday) and then bought a flat and moved in together in February 2007.

We first met at school as we were in the same class from our very first day. We also lived only 5 minutes apart so our parents knew each other and there were even a few holidays to Florida where our families met up!

One interesting fact (that my friends think is hilarious) is that Graham was actually the first boy I ever kissed, at our school Christmas disco when we were 12!

We were friends for years and years before Graham finally decided that we should be together. I was a little unsure at first as I didn’t want it to ruin our friendship, however I decided to just see what happened and the rest they say is history.

Comments