Skip to main content

Blog Inspiration

Before I go any further in my blog I just wanted to give a little nod to the couple of blogs I have been reading and that originally inspired me to write my own. There are of course hundreds more!

I came across Wedding in Edinburgh when we first started our wedding planning and were beginning to look at options for wedding venues in and around Edinburgh. It has given me loads of hints & tips for local suppliers including some reception venue reviews and particularly a list of all the wedding dress shops in Edinburgh that was invaluable when I was starting to make appointments.

I found the second blog when I was researching ideas for my invitations. Road to the Aisle, although based in the US, has given me loads of ideas for making my own stationery and I have thoroughly enjoyed reading all of her posts, especially the ones leading up to her big day.

Thank you ladies, I can only hope my blog will be as interesting as yours.

Comments

  1. Thanks for the shout-out! :) I'm glad you found Road to the Aisle to be useful to you. Looks like you have been really dedicated to keeping up on your blog... nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thanks for leaving a comment!