Skip to main content

Holden: Four Months

Holden's fourth monthly photo, taken on the 1st of every month.


Holden turned four months old over two weeks ago, I really need to get these posts done quicker! This month he had his second set of vaccinations and his 4 month check up, both of which were fine and he was given some books, a cup and his first toothbrush! He attended another birthday party, some pub lunches with family and also went for his first swim which he seemed to like. I also went to a jewellery class with my mum and Holden slept all of the time he was with his Daddy and Grandad. We also enjoyed the sunny weather and were even able to use his parasol for the first time!

We spent quite a lot of the month staying at my parents house to help with my back pain, especially when Graham was away on a course. My back is improving slowly but surely with lots of physio and exercises to do at home and we were back staying properly at our own flat by the end of the month. We have also booked our first family holiday to Australia in September to visit my sister and her family which I'm so excited about.


Holden is changing all the time, is getting much louder and is now showing signs of reaching his feet and almost rolling over! He is still tiny but growing well and weighed 10lb 7oz in the middle of the month then 10lb 11oz at his 4 month check. He still loves lying on his blanket on the floor with his toys and people talking to him and will also play for a while in his gym. Holden has also started going to bed earlier, around 8.30pm, and while he sometimes wakes for his dummy he is mostly sleeping all night.


This month I need to get the thank you cards finished and also get some of his baby book filled in. Holden will also have more vaccinations and we are going to apply for his passport. I will also try and get Holden's birth story finished, before I forget everything about it!

I'm going to take the same photos every month if I can, on the chair in his nursery beside his bunny and on his lambskin rug.

Comments

  1. Look at that smile! and how much he has grown. He has a full and varied life thanks you you G! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't believe he's so old already! what a sweet little peanut :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thanks for leaving a comment!