Skip to main content

Holden: Two Months

Holden's second monthly photo, taken on the 1st of every month.


Holden turned two months old over two weeks ago. Although we did actually take the photos on the 1st, its taken me ages to get them posted. This month Holden got to meet some lovely bloggers then we celebrated my first mothers day with my parents, having a lovely walk then lunch at the Botanic Gardens in Edinburgh. I was very spoiled and received a spa gift voucher which I'm looking forward to using soon. We've been out and about quite a bit as well, meeting friends for lunch, visiting my mum, dad and Grahams mum at their workplaces, having his first outing in the baby carrier and I also visited my work to let them all meet Holden. I spent the last week staying with my parents when Graham was away with work which was lovely to have some company in the evenings. Holden also spent his first overnight at Granny and Grandads (my parents) so that we could get a proper full nights sleep.

 

Holden is changing day by day and we are now getting lots of smiles and noises. He is also growing well and weighed 7lb 14oz (& 55cm long) at his 6 week check and then 8lb 15oz at 8 weeks. We have read him a couple of books but he isn't that interested in those or his toys yet, although he does like his musical sun with the lights on his baby gym. He is starting to go longer between feeds at night, one night we even had over 7 hours which we couldn't believe. My mum thinks Holden is very like me as a baby as he loves to lie down with people talking to him, rather than being held and he wakes very easily if we try to move him while he is having a nap.


This month we need to get our thank you cards written for all the gifts we received for Holden. I have at least ordered them and once they arrive I will get started. I also would like to get some of Holden's baby book filled in but that may wait until next month.

I'm going to take the same photos every month if I can, on the chair in his nursery beside his bunny and on his lambskin rug.

Comments

  1. What a cutie! Happy two months! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, he is full of cute, and such bright wee eyes.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well hello there cutie pie. You look more awake there than when I met you. Keep out of mischief young man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, congratulations Gaynor! He is absolutely gorgeous, your lil one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thanks for leaving a comment!