Skip to main content

I'm an Auntie again!

My niece has now arrived over in Oz!

My sister Ashleigh had their baby girl called Willow at 8.22pm yesterday, weighing 7lb 14oz & 51cm long.

I'm so excited to hear about the new arrival and delighted for her and her husband Patrick, as well as new big brother Enzo. I'm just sorry we wont get to actually meet her and introduce her to her new cousin until next summer.

Congratulations Mummy, Daddy & big brother Enzo!

My parents are still over in Australia until next weekend so they will get to spend some time with the new baby before they come home.

I'm looking forward to hopefully seeing them all on skype this weekend.

Comments

  1. Oh wonderful! Congratulations! Willow is a beautiful name too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Auntie! Willow is such a cute name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I love the name Willow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Aunty, not long for you now??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yeah it's getting very close; I'm due 2 weeks on Sunday!

      Delete
  5. I love how obviously excited you are G. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats!! how fun to have cousins so close in age.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Willow is a beautiful name. And you're next. Blessings for a beautiful birth! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to you and your family. Thank goodness for skype!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you; thanks for leaving a comment!